DIRTY LAUNDRY DAILY IF YOU CARE?

Tara Reid has credited Carson Daly as the love of her life, insisting she'd be a happily married mom now if the couple hadn't split. The couple dated and were briefly engaged in 2000 and 2001 before they separated, and she admits she'll always regret they didn't give their romance more of a chance.

In a recent TV interview, Tara Reid confessed, "I think, ‘Well yeah, if I would have married Carson, I'd probably have kids by now... I wouldn't have had all that crazy partying. My life would have been completely different.' "But, you know what? If that was meant to happen, it would have... but I've never loved anyone the way I loved him."
WOW! This girl is really getting needy! Carson does not want you back Tara you are not good enough for him! Why, would he want a drunkin' idiot that everyone makes fun of?

0 Responses to “DIRTY LAUNDRY DAILY IF YOU CARE?”

Post a Comment