Gwen Stefani Wants to Make Good Music Again!

Gwen Stefani wants to put her solo career on hold next year and resume her role as the frontwoman of No Doubt. The beauty has not made a No Doubt album since 2001's Rock Steady and subsequently rocketed to fame in her own right with the release of Love Angel Music Baby in 2004. But she wants to return to the hitmakers following the release of second solo LP The Sweet Escape next month.

She says, "I don't think I will make another (solo album). I can't predict anything, but I don't plan on making one of these solo dance project records, I definitely feel myself going back to No Doubt after this to do a new album."

Labels: ,

2 Responses to “Gwen Stefani Wants to Make Good Music Again!”

  1. # Blogger juiicySCOOP

    Yesss! I love the "No doubt" Gwen, I hate the solo chick, she's effin weird!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    whats that, did the harajuku girls quit job?
    without them she might feel a bit orphaned :D :D  

Post a Comment