Lohan A Liar?

Lindsay insists she never saw a scathing letter from studio boss James G Robinson chastising her for her party girl antics while filming the movie Georgia Rule. In July, the Morgan Creek CEO reprimanded Lohan for calling in sick during filming in a letter in which he also accused her of acting like a spoiled child.

The letter was reportedly delivered to Lohan at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont hotel where she was living at the time, but she claims she never received it. She explains, "I never even saw that letter, by the way. I really didn't until it was published. I saw it on the news."
Lohan doesn't understand what all the fuss was about and believes her personal life didn't affect her performance in the film. She adds, "It was so funny because I'm very close with his son and the movie, I just saw recently. I hope I'm not getting in trouble for saying that I saw it. "I snuck into the back and the movie turned out amazing. "

0 Responses to “Lohan A Liar?”

Post a Comment