Madonna to Adopt Again!

Madonna has revealed she plans to adopt a second youngster from impoverished Malawi - this time a baby girl, to "redress the balance" in her family. Asked in an interview if she wanted another child the 48-year-old answered: "Yes, absolutely. I'm going to adopt another Malawian child very quickly. A baby girl this time, in order to redress the balance". The 48-year-old said that Lourdes and Rocco would be involved in the 'choice' of their new baby sister but she wanted them to have time to get used to 13-month-old David Banda - who Madonna is in the process of adopting - first.

In the interview with the French magazine Paris Match Madonna said: "The next time I go to Africa to visit the orphanage, I am going to take the children with me. I want to open their minds to the rest of the world."

0 Responses to “Madonna to Adopt Again!”

Post a Comment