Star Jones Admits She Was a Diva

Star Jones-Reynolds admitted to Extra that she is a diva. "I've earned that diva image. It's not something that I can hide from "I adms should have. It was well-earned, but it's softened now."

During her tenure on The View, Reynolds developed a reputation for engaging in shameless self-promotion and wanting free products – particularly during her over the top wedding to Al Reynolds in November 2004.

She told July that she "believed the hype" about herself. "I was on a hit show, doing Payless; I was getting my health together; I met Al. I started to think, 'Oooo, I got it going on!' Now I know: Everything I had was a gift."

Jones, who wrote the self-help memoir Shine: A Physical, Emotional and Spiritual Journey to Finding Love, says she is changing her ways. "I am rejoicing in learning from my mistakes and missteps and trips and falls," she tells Extra.

Though Reynolds says she hasn't spoken to any of her former View cohosts, she recently did receive some holiday cheer from the show's youngest member, Elisabeth Hasselbeck. "I'm sure that everybody has gone on with their lives and I've gone on with mine," says Reynolds. "I get some sweet, wonderful cards from Elisabeth all the time?I got the cutest Christmas card.?

In terms of her career, Reynolds announced last week her plans to host a three-hour radio program for the Radio One broadcasting network, which is airing this week. "I've learned that sometimes modesty and humility shows the most strength and courage. That's the Star that you see right now."


source

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “Star Jones Admits She Was a Diva”

Post a Comment