Yours Truly...

Happy New Year's Everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the last minutes of 2006! If you are reading this at the moment then are probably chillin' like me! I'm watching Dick Clark with Ryan Seacrest! Would Ryan just go away, I love Dick though! Hehe!

I'm trying to make the best of my night because I have a blocked salivary gland! Yes, it's as painful as it sounds. I have a huge bump located under my neck on my jawline. I'm not in any shape to go out I have to go see a doctor and get some antibiotics when the clinics open. I read that it can be a result of an infection and even small stones or a tumor (unlikely).

When the clock strikes twelve I will be popping the champagne with my boyfriend! Hope you guys are having fun!

UPDATE: Fergie, Actually looks human!

Labels:

0 Responses to “Yours Truly...”

Post a Comment