Get Ready For America's Next Top Model!

Tyra Bank annouced the new models for the eighth round of America's Next Top Model.
The show premieres Wednesday, Feb. 28, at 8 p.m. on The CW with a two-hour special.

Tyra's first comments were "I always try to go for different looks," and "I try not to make girls look like girls from the previous season. We have some really high fashion-looking girls this year."

This season, an incredible transformation takes place as the finalists face tougher challenges and photo shoots ranging from the very glamorous to high-tech to controversial, all while living under one roof in a posh Los Angeles mansion.

"It is interesting that the girls are getting younger and younger every year and more enthusiastic," she says. "I think this group is the most Type-A personalities we have ever had. Usually we have a lot of shy ones, but these girls [are anything but]!"

This season's 13 participants include:

Brittany

Occupation: Bartender
Age: 21
Hometown: Savannah, Georgia
My thoughts: Average looking girl and I think we will have to wait to see more of her on the show. I remember the twins looked horrible in the promo pictures last year and then they were great!

Cassandra


Occupation: College Student
Age: 24
Hometown: Seattle, Washington
My thoughts: This is not her best picture, but from the video I watched she looked amazing. She is probably the prettiest African-American girl that has been on the show.

Diana

Occupation: College Student
Age: 21
Hometown: Garfield, New Jersey
My Thoughts: The first plus model of the season and I think she looks odd? They could have found better! Her legs are plus, but her top part is so much smaller?

Dionne

Occupation: College Student
Age: 20
Hometown: Montgomery, Alabama
My thoughts: Typical girl Tyra gets. I don't think she is great. Maybe, she can be friends with Furonda...


Felicia

Occupation: Sales Associate
Age: 19
Hometown: Houston, Texas
My thoughts: Hooker Top Model?

Jael

Occupation: Band Manager
Age: 22
Hometown: Detroit, Michigan
My thoughts: Can Tyra get this girl some laser tattoo removal? She looks horrible here and in the video preview.

Jaslene

Occupation: Online College Admissions Advisor
Age: 20
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois
My thoughts: Well, she was turned away last time. She looks tall and is pretty. I think this girl will have an attitude... like i'm so hot...

Kathleen

Occupation: Hairstylist
Age: 20
Hometown: Brooklyn, New York
My thoughts: Do we need another Jade? She will be a typical purely entertainment girl.

Natasha

Occupation: College Student
Age: 21
Hometown: Dallas, Texas
My thoughts: She looks great and I predict she will do very well. She has a European look and has lots of potential.

Renee

Occupation: Stay-At-Home Mom
Age: 20
Hometown: Maui, Hawaii
My thoughts: I wish I was blessed with her legs! Runway Material!

Samantha

Occupation: Sales Associate
Age: 19
Hometown: Pinson, Alabama
My thoughts: Very model looking and will do very well.

Sarah

Occupation: Photographer
Age: 20
Hometown: Lake Zurich, Illinois
My thoughts: No, yuck. Average at best. JC Penny catalog?

Whitney

Occupation: College Student
Age: 21
Hometown: West Palm Beach, Florida
My thoughts: She is okay. I'm upset that Tyra picked such lousy plus girls. They could be so much prettier.

source

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Get Ready For America's Next Top Model!”

Post a Comment