Josh Holloway "Wants" Everyone That Can Walk

Lost's Josh Holloway reveals in the March issue of Elle magazine that his real-life sexual appetites are creepier than Henry Gale's eyes. Apparently, in real life Holloway said that he would prefer a romp in the sack with a much bustier co-star -- Hurley!

Holloway, defends his fantasy sexual tryst with heavy-set actor, Jorge Garcia, by saying "at least he'd cuddle me good afterwards."

His pervy persuasions don't stop with overweight long-haired men either. He also cops to having a post-post-menopausal fetish of sorts. "I've fantasized about Barbra Streisand," he admits. "And I saw Sophia Loren at a restaurant a couple years ago and I thought, 'I'd still go there'."

source

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Josh Holloway "Wants" Everyone That Can Walk”

Post a Comment