Yours Truly...

No, I did not forget to blog the last two days! I'm so sorry... I have exams and I'm going crazy. Things should be back to normal by mid Thursday. Thursday is my last day of exams and then I have a week off.

I can't wait its my birthday soon! Yes, I'm turning 22! I feel so old! Don't kill me for saying that!
I am going to Toronto to celebrate my birthday with my fave cousins. I don't know much about the city, but I'm hoping to have a great time one night.

Here comes my desperate plea again! I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for some trendy clubs / lounges etc in Toronto! Or anyone that knows someone that could get me in somewhere? LoL! I feel so sad asking, but I really have no clue about Toronto! I want to go to an upscale, trendy place that has VIP bottle service if possible?

I'm going from Feb 22-25. If anyone, can get me somewhere or at least suggest a place email me at:
celebritydirtylaundry@hotmail.com

Labels:

0 Responses to “Yours Truly...”

Post a Comment