Yours Truly...

I'm back! My blog has been running on time today... hope I didn't piss everyone off to much! I thought I would be able to keep my blog up to date, but it was to hard. It was my birthday weekend so I had an excuse!

Anyway, today ... wait it is 2:02 am now, so yesterday, was my actual birthday. I'M 22!

My trip to Toronto was great!

We left Wednesday. I drove up to Mississauga with my boyfriend because some of my family lives there. The trip from Montreal was not that bad, but sucked when we got stuck in traffic. Things got even worse when we noticed that the Expressway doesn't have many exits. I wish I new that before because finding out you have no gas in the middle of bumper to bumper traffic without any exits is not fun. We finally found an exit and my car basically stopped right at he pump. One more second and I would have been pushing.

We finally got to Mississauga after waiting in horrendous traffic all the way. We went out to eat with my cousins. What a joke. My boyfriend and I ordered a drink and the lady asked for our ID's... That was okay, but then she couldn't even read them! She left for like twenty minutes and finally came back with her boss who told us he had looked them up on the internet to see if they were fake! Then he asked for another ID to make sure it was us! I felt like we had given the guy a drivers license from planet Mars or something. I live in Quebec which is only 5 hours away and in the same country! Morons!

Thursday, we drove into the city to our hotel called the Suites at One King West. Our room was amazing! We decided to stay an extra night because we loved it so much! That night we went to Pravda Vodka Lounge ... it wasn't to our liking. I thought it was going to be upscale? Then we made our way over to Brant House an upscale club. I heard the bouncers are real jerks and selective, but we had no problem. I had lots of fun, but my boyfriend thought it wasn't that great. To many old men trying to hit on desperate girls...

Friday, I did more shopping and my cousin's came to our hotel to play some drinking games.... we didn't feel like going out. Anyway, after a couple of drinks we wanted to go out, but my cousins boyfriend was in jogging pants... that was a disaster.

Saturday, more shopping! We ate at a great Mexican place on Wellington. I forget the name. Then we went to the car show at the Rogers Center because we wanted to see what the inside looked like. I know... who goes to a car show to see the baseball stadium? The cars were okay. I don't get guys with cars... luckily my boyfriend does not give a shit.

That night we went to Republik. We booked the VIP section for bottle service. The VIP area was nice it was above the dance floors and you could look out and see the great light show. However, the night started off rocky because my cousins left the camera at the hotel and then they left the bottle alone while I was away. We came back to no bottle. I was about to cry because we had just bought a $240 bottle of Vodka! The club was really nice about it and they ended up replacing the bottle. They found the guys that did it, kicked them out and made them pay! We had so much fun... however, one of my cousin's forgot to eat that day... so lets just say I spent a lot of the night taking her to the washroom... It was an interesting night.

Sunday, I spent the whole day in bed nursing the biggest hangover I have ever had. I learned my lesson in more ways than one and won't be such a freakin' moron just because it's my birthday the next time. That day we had to change rooms because we extended our stay. It was hard to change rooms because I was so dizzy. The room was just as nice as the last and it had an even nicer view! My boyfriend and I ordered Mexican and watched the Amazing Race and the Oscar's that night.

Monday, I woke up stiff everywhere. How perfect! The day I had to drive back to Montreal I could barely sit up. The trip was not very memorable!

That's my vacation everyone! Tonight I booked my next vacation! Yes, June 2nd I'm going to Punta Cana at the Majestic Colonial.

What a great Birthday.

Yours Truly,
Robyn

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “Yours Truly...”

Post a Comment