Father of Madonna's Adopted Son Wants More Updates

The father of Madonna's adopted son David Banda is disappointed he hears so little of the baby she brought from Malawi to the UK six months ago. Yohane Banda, who claims he still has no regrets about giving up his child, has begged Madonna to give him regular updates of his son's progress abroad.

Speaking ahead of Madonna's planned charity visit to the African country this week, Banda claims he isn't even sure she'll visit He says, "Officially I haven't heard anything. There has been no communication whatsoever but I have heard the rumors and I get the feeling that she might be coming. I am excited. I hope that there will be an opportunity for me to see my son. I understand that she is a busy person, but if there is an opportunity, I would appreciate it if she could tell me how my son is doing, which has not been the case so far."

source

Labels:

0 Responses to “Father of Madonna's Adopted Son Wants More Updates”

Post a Comment