Lindsay Lohan To Party or Lay Low?


In a interview with Allure, Lindsay Lohan says she takes on the role of protector to her friends and family. "When my friends and family are around me I feel like they're safe . . . When my friends have left me - I've just seen everything collapse. They're not safe without me," she told.

Lindsay Lohan also discussed her quick stint in rehab, explaining that she doesn't plan to stop going out to clubs and partying and declaring, "That's my life!" She also compared herself to Marilyn Monroe and claimed to be shocked she ended up needing treatment: "It's so weird that I went to rehab. I always said I would die before I went to rehab."

After clearly stating her plans to continue club-hopping and to keep her friends close for their protection, the conflicted party girl adds, "Everybody's tired of hearing things about me and them . . . I think it's just better for me to lie low and get better."

Umm... She doesn't really make sense?
source

Labels:

0 Responses to “Lindsay Lohan To Party or Lay Low?”

Post a Comment