Lindsay Lohan is Seriously Delusional!

Lindsay Lohan admits that part of her loves being a paparazzi target, but she wishes the photographers would stop bothering her for a while so that she can win an Oscar. “I wouldn’t ever want them to not take my picture. I’d be worried. I’d be like ‘Do people not care about me?’ ”

In fact, she takes it as a sign she’s almost Madonna-like: “I said the other day, ‘I feel like they hound me more than they hound Madonna and she’s someone I’ve always aspired to be like.”

The media attention, is, however, a distraction from an Academy Award. “The thing about the press and why they need to leave me the [bleep] alone for a little bit is because I don’t want that distraction from my work,” she told the mag. “I want to get a nomination. I want to win an Oscar. I want to be known for more than, like, going out. For being ‘the party girl.’ I hate that. I bust my [bleep] when I’m filming, and when I gave time off, yeah, I like to go out and dance.”

This girl is seriously delusional! She thinks she is like Madonna? What a moron. I think she is actually retarded! An OSCAR... Maybe, if the category was for the star most coked up on set ...

source

Labels:

1 Responses to “Lindsay Lohan is Seriously Delusional!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I realize she's still a kid, but she says some of the craziest stuff, doesn't she have someone to "represent" her and give her advice on how to behave and what to say? She comes off as being really dumb and totally spoilt!!  

Post a Comment