Elisabeth Hasselbeck: Unsure If Rosie's a Friend DUH?

While Elisabeth Hasselbeck has long-maintained she and former View cohost Rosie O'Donnell are close – she now says she's unsure if she can call O'Donnell a friend. "Truthfully, I think a friend is someone who you have positive communications with, so I don't know if I would define us as friends right now," Hasselbeck, 30, tells Access Hollywood in an interview scheduled to air Tuesday. Adds Hasselbeck: "I did define us as friends, but I'm not going to make the leap to assume that we will or will not be friends in the future." In O'Donnel's blog posts and recent comedy routines she has opened up about her tumultuous year on The View, saying in one video on her site that she may never speak to Hasselbeck again.

Labels:

0 Responses to “Elisabeth Hasselbeck: Unsure If Rosie's a Friend DUH?”

Post a Comment