I AM SO LUCKY TO HAVE BRAD!

Angelina Jolie has opened her heart for the first time about her love for Brad Pitt and their plans to adopt even more children.
In her most intimate interview, the actress laughs off rumours that she and Brad are on the rocks and reveals that his sensitive, tender nature has sealed their love.
"I am a very lucky woman," she says. "I have a beautiful family and Brad is a supportive friend and a great father. And he is very romantic. We talk very deeply about how we feel."
Angie simply says of the man often voted the sexiest in the world: "We're very similar. We support each other and back each other as parents. There is no divide.
"We never want the kids to see us divided. We make sure they know that Mommy and Daddy are together on everything."
I love them and I am jealous she has the HOTTEST man on the planet!

Source

Labels:

0 Responses to “I AM SO LUCKY TO HAVE BRAD!”

Post a Comment