Jane Dickinson Says, "BOTOX is my FRIEND!"

Janice Dickinson says she was "first in line" when Botox became available. The former supermodel is proud of having cosmetic surgery and was desperate to try the wrinkle-smoothing injection after she heard about it.

Janice told Britain's OK! magazine: "I've had surgery and I don't really care what people think. I was the first in line when Botox shots became available!"

Good for you Janice, one of the few "Celebrities" that does not hide all the surgery she has had...

Labels:

1 Responses to “Jane Dickinson Says, "BOTOX is my FRIEND!"”

  1. # Blogger The Patients Advantage

    Great blog! Thanks. I recently has lasik surgery and by accident I stumbled upon www.thepatientsadvantage.com. They are based in San Diego. I used them when looking for a lasik surgeon.
    What I liked the most was that my profile remained anynomyous until I was ready to decide what to do. I received replies from four surgeons that met all the things I was looking for. I liked having that complete control without the sales pressure that some of these places can be known for.
    If you are going to go down the cosmetic surgery road...better to be safe than sorry. Check them out.  

Post a Comment