ELTON JOHN Has HISSY FIT!

As a member of rock 'n' roll royalty, Sir Elton John does not take kindly to being outranked. Not even by Princes William and Harry! So when his chauffeur-driven people carrier was stopped because of royal security around the Concert for Diana, the veteran singer flew into one of the rages for which he is renowned.


"Get out of my ****ing way," he screamed at a policeman. "Don't you know who I am? I've been working all ****ing day and I need to get to my ****ing dressing room."


Elton needs to get a reality check! My, My, Elton does not look happy. Seems he was treated too common for his liking!


The singer was forced to walk to the party - and he wasn't happy about it!

Labels:

1 Responses to “ELTON JOHN Has HISSY FIT!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    It looks like a giant bird shit on his jacket, hahahaha  

Post a Comment