DIRTY LAUNDRY CAPTION OF THE DAY

This is really sad! Britney she has really become Paris' sidekick! They are both wearing shirts saying: "I'm Paris Hilton and I can do whatever I want!"
It's so weird how Paris is always holding on Britney. Is Paris her new boyfriend? Maybe, Federjerk was telling the truth about Brit being Bi sexual?
I feel so sorry for her two children. She's really turning out to be a selfish mother. I see nothing wrong with going out every so often, but Britney has been out every night! How can she take care of her children the next day after getting home at 5am? Plus, babies do wake up during the night and even children need a parent! Can you see poor Sean looking for his mommy at night and she is nowhere to be found. All he finds is the nanny.

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “DIRTY LAUNDRY CAPTION OF THE DAY”

Post a Comment