Teri Hatcher is A Botox Pumping Liar

Teri Hatcher knows what's been written about her on the Internet, and she's setting the record straight: "I don't use Botox or Restylane and I've never had any surgery, no matter what you've read." Hatcher, tells the British edition of Glamour in its March issue: "That's the one downside to fame – on any one day you can find loads of hideously mean things said about you online. [My friend] keeps threatening to put these computer child locks on my computer so I can't torture myself. It hurts, you know?"

The actress says she's started a production company so she doesn't have to worry about her looks so much. "I'm developing television programs and movies to produce, not star in," she says. "I'm already thinking about what's going to happen."

She says she's struggled so much over the years to like herself "that the appearance of a few more lines doesn't really worry me so much."

source

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Teri Hatcher is A Botox Pumping Liar”

Post a Comment