Yours Truly...

Hey everyone... time for my monthly update. Well as always Celebrity Dirty Laundry is growing. It is all thanks to you guys! I am so grateful! I'm trying to update more, but it is hard to find a perfect medium between school and work.

My birthday is soon and I am going to Toronto to celebrate my birthday with my fave cousins. I don't know much about the city, but I'm hoping to have a great time one night! I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for some trendy clubs / lounges etc in Toronto! Or anyone that knows someone that could get me into somewhere? LoL! I feel so sad asking, but I really have no clue about Toronto! I want to go to an upscale, trendy place that has VIP bottle service if possible?

I'm going from Feb 22-25. If anyone, can get me somewhere or atleast suggest a place email me at:

celebritydirtylaundry@hotmail.com


Yours Truly,
Robyn
(Yes, that is me, don't laugh! Atleast, I don't look like Perez Hilton :) )

Labels:

1 Responses to “Yours Truly...”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    you look cute :D
    great site btw :)  

Post a Comment