Angelina Jolie Was Overly Sexual Till Motherhood...

Angelina Jolie has revealed she was sexually active in kindergarten, saying she took her clothes off and 'made out' with boys. The 31-year-old said: 'I was a member of a group called the Kissy Girls. I was very sexual in kindergarten. 'I created a game where I would kiss the boys and give them cooties. Then we would make out and we would take our clothes off. I got in a lot of trouble!'

The Tomb Raider stars, who lost her virginity at the age of 14, revealed she used to cut her boyfriend with a knife after sex because it 'wasn't enough'. Speaking to the magazine she added: 'I had started having sex with my boyfriend and the sex and the emotions didn't feel enough. "I was no longer a little girl. In a moment of wanting to feel closer to my boyfriend I grabbed a knife and cut him. He cut me back. 'We had an exchange of something and we were covered in blood, my heart was racing. Then whenever I felt trapped, I'd cut myself. I have a lot of scars. It was an age when I felt adventurous and after a few beers things happened.'

The Tomb Raider star first built a reputation for strange sexual habits during her highly publicised marriage to Billy Bob Thornton.

Jolie now says the days of self harm ended after the adoption of her Cambodian son Maddox. She said: 'It had something to do with becoming a mother. That was the biggest change in my life and made me feel complete. I learned to accept responsibility for myself, my children and my partner.'

source

Labels:

0 Responses to “Angelina Jolie Was Overly Sexual Till Motherhood...”

Post a Comment