Justin Timberlake Has a Supersized Ego

Apparently, Justin Timberlake thinks he is too good for McDonald's. The billion dollar corporation hired Justin in 2003 to sing the "I'm Lovin' It". He told GQ that McDonald’s “market share went up 25 percent when I walked into those offices and changed their image.” Justin also told that he "regrets the McDonald's deal". Umm... the last time I looked McDonald's is one of the biggest corporations in the world and I'm sure Justin didn't mind getting the money!

Justin's ego doesn't end there... he also says he used his Midas touch to pump up the Grammys: “when I did the Grammys, the viewing figures went up by 25 percent."
source

Labels:

1 Responses to “Justin Timberlake Has a Supersized Ego”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Who cares? He's just speaking the truth..Hell, when you're that good at what you do-you might as well be cocky.  

Post a Comment