Kiera Knightley Hates Phones

Keira Knightley hates talking on the phone.The actress deliberately ignores her mobile when it rings, much to the displeasure of her mother. Keira said: "My mobile phone doesn't really get answered a lot. I don't like talking on the phone, which is a nightmare because my mother does."

She once even threw her BlackBerry handset into the sea so nobody could contact her.She said: "I hurled it in the sea when I was working in the Bahamas doing 'Pirates of the Caribbean', so it's in the ocean there somewhere. I didn't mean to. I did actually go back and try and find it, but I was in a fit. I was like, 'I don't want to be contacted. Leave me alone.' "


Keira, 22, recently threatened to "quit" making movies because she is "sick of being a celebrity and wants a life instead".

Labels:

0 Responses to “Kiera Knightley Hates Phones”

Post a Comment