Katie Holmes Loves Being Married

Katie Holmes is featured in the March issue of Haper's Bazaar where she talks about life since getting married to Tom Cruise. "I have a husband and children that I adore. I have a career that I really love. When I sit back and reflect, it's – wow!"

"I am very grateful. Tom makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world and has since the day I met him. I love being with him. I love calling him husband."

For her photos in the magazine's spring fashion issue, Holmes was styled by guest fashion editor Victoria Beckham. "Victoria has a strong sense of style – she knew the pieces she wanted Katie to wear," Bazaar editor Glenda Bailey tells. "Katie's style is very easy, laid-back."

The same could be said of her pregnancy with her daughter Suri, now 9 months – she had no morning sickness and no cravings besides cupcakes. "I felt so proud to be having a baby and so excited," she tells Bazaar. "And I felt closer to other women – to my sisters, to my mom. I felt empowered, like, 'I've given birth. I did it! There's nothing I can't handle.' "

Motherhood, too, has been easy to handle. "I've really enjoyed this time that I have taken to be with Suri as well as the challenges of the first couple of months: feeding and pumping, learning to decipher what each cry means – is she hungry? Is she tired? Does she need a fresh diaper? – and figuring out how to really help her."

Asked if she wants more kids, Holmes smiles and says: "Definitely."

And, although she took time off to be a mom, she also wants to make more movies. Last week, Variety reported that she had dropped out of the sequel to 2005's Batman Begins and was in talks to star in Mad Money opposite Queen Latifah.

"I have a whole new set of responsibilities," she says. "My work is very important to me. My family is very important to me. When I go to work, it will be the right thing, worth my time and worth my time away from my family."

source

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Katie Holmes Loves Being Married”

Post a Comment