Nicole Richie To Start Her Own Perfume Line

Nicole Richie is set to launch her own perfume. The 25-year-old star revealed she has a number of exciting projects in the pipeline for when she finishes filming her reality show 'The Simple Life', including releasing a signature scent.

She told Britain's OK! magazine: "I'm working on another book, plus I'm launching a jewellery and accessories line, a sunglasses line and my own perfume." She added: "I think I'm going to do some travelling. Summer is my favourite time of year, so hopefully I'll also find time to just relax by the beach.Source

Labels: ,

1 Responses to “Nicole Richie To Start Her Own Perfume Line”

  1. # Blogger Annemarie

    Yikes! What happen did a bee stink her lips.... She must have forgot to look in the mirror!  

Post a Comment